The Authentic Driving Iron. A long iron replacement with a priority on ball speed – the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi is designed to be played with a true Hybrid shaft. Relieved of the constraints needed to flow through a complete set, the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi has a longer head length, a little extra offset and a wider sole than the Mizuno Pro 225 long irons. With Mizuno’s first ever Maraging MAS1C face in an iron – for vastly increased ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Hollow Body Construction: Achieves optimized weighting through multi-piece construction
- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface