TO ALL GOLFERS WITH REPRESENTATIVE ASPIRATIONS IN 2014
Starting with the NBS Motueka Open in early January 2014 there are a fourteen events in 2014 where you can earn Order of Merit points. The top 10 gross scores at each event will earn points. The events this year are;
- NBS Motueka Open 11/12 Jan
- Maitai Masters Waahi Taakaro 22 Feb
- Murchison Open 8/9 Mar
- Tasman Cup Rnd 1 Nelson 13 Apr
- Totaradale Easter Tournament 19/20 Apr
- Golden Bay Open Takaka 3/4 May
- Tasman Cup Rnd 2 Motueka 11 May
- Girvan/Fulsham Memorial Golden Downs 18 May
- Tasman Cup Rnd 3 Greenacres 25 May
- Waimea Championships Greenacres 31 May/1 Jun
- Tasman Cup Rnd 4 Nelson 8 Jun
- Tasman Cup Rnd 5 Totaradale 6 Jul
- Tasman Strokeplay Westport 16/17 Aug
- Total Golf Open Nelson/Motueka 30/31 Aug
The Order of Merit is open to any golfers in the Tasman region.
If you are not selected in a Tasman Cup team for your club you can still play in any round as Tasman Cup is based on gross scores. The top 5 Nelson seniors and top 2 juniors on the 2014 Order of Merit will be automatically selected in the Nelson Representative teams. To be eligible you must play in at least 9 of the events above.
There are prizes for each round of Tasman Cup and the top three individual seniors and juniors at the end of the Order of Merit will win prizes sponsored by Total Golf.
For more information regarding the Total Golf Order of Merit and the 2014 Tasman Cup visit the Total Golf website and follow the links or contact Norm Rapson 0274 579-631 or 03 547-0161 or email email@example.com
Click here to view the 2014 Order of Merit Points Table