The second generation of Mizuno’s staggering Hot Metal Blade – and the most playable of the Mizuno Pro series. More compact than the original with a revised CORTECH multi-thickness face for even quicker ball speeds. Equally effective as a long / mid-iron alternative for elite players or a complete set for low to mid handicaps. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima, Japan, with a soft copper underlay for a uniquely satisfying Mizuno sensation at impact.
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Hot Metal Blade Design: Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly Face & Neck (2-8 iron) combined with COR Forged Hollow Body.
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Hollow Body Construction: Achieves optimized weighting through multi-piece construction
- 1025 Mild Carbon Steel: Soft mild carbon steel for an incredibly soft feel
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.