Everything tour players need to compete on extended, more demanding layouts – but never thought to ask for. The Mizuno Pro 223 conceals a ball speed-enhancing construction within the frame of a compact players cavity. A completely new technology platform from 4-7 iron combining Mizuno’s tested Chromoly Forging and Flow Micro-Slot. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima, Japan, with a soft copper underlay and uniquely satisfying Mizuno sensation at impact.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno’s iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Micro Slot Technology: Milling the head from the sole up creates a Micro-slot that activates the strength of the 1025 Boron material for added distance and increased forgiveness